May 28, 2009
  1. An organized bookshelf tends to lead to an organized bedroom.
  2. Chanter practice for the sake of chanter practice is nowhere near as satisfying as chanter practice for the sake of hearing yourself make music.
  3. Some movies, regardless of the talent possessed by any member of the cast, are just that bad. Two excellent examples of this are "Till the Clouds Roll By" and "U Me Aur Hum".
  4. Sushi is delicious. Not fishy at all, as a matter of fact.
  5. Going back to your old high school after two years is WEIRD.
  6. You will never get a man to fall in love with you unless you straighten your hair [hahaha].
  7. The more dangerous the sport, the more fun you will have when you play it.
  8. The best pie is the kind purchased 30 minutes before the store closes.
  9. When visiting playgrounds covered with heinous graffiti, it's nice to know that the children are too young to read.
  10. I'm pretty much useless on the telephone.
  11. The words "race" and "gender" are not interchangeable when discussing future companions.
  12. Glee never gets old.
  13. Reactions to Adam losing American Idol are currently the funniest videos on the Internet.
  14. "Grrrl" is officially in the dictionary.
  15. My hair looks like I spent an hour on it when I really only threw it together in about five minutes.
  16. Habanero jelly is THE BOMB.COM.
  17. Some customers choose employees at F.Y.E. as their only human contact of the day.
  18. I do NOT miss being 16 years old.
  19. Rory Gilmore is extremely unintelligent when it comes to social interaction.
  20. I'm having a really good summer.
Night, all!

P.S. Ok, I definitely passed judgment on "U Me Aur Hum" too quickly. This movie is amazing! It just pulled a Baz Luhrmann does "Australia" one on me. The first quarter pretty much blew, but the rest is fantastic!

P.P.S. I want to keep a running list of all the Bollywood/Hindi movies I've seen just so I can feel cultured. Let's see...
  • Krrish
  • Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
  • Om Shanti Om
  • Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...
  • Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
  • Black
  • Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
  • U Me Aur Hum
  • Devdas

Wow, I thought it was more than that. Ah, well, alright. I'm starting Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna now, so that should be fun :]
posted by Gwennifer at 11:42 PM |



2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger MoonyMoMo said........
you're awesome.
 

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
Oh jeez, what did Rory do now?