March 22, 2009
Just because I love enlighten folks.

Grandma: Supermodel [You Better Work] by Ru Paul

A fabulous tribute to our favorite transvestite, Ru Paul. Remember, wet your lips and make love to the camera.

Becca: A Favor House Atlantic by Coheed and Cambria or Until The Day I Die by Story of the Year

I just like to imagine Becca's expressions while listening to my raucous music. It's hilarious.

However, because I suggested songs the others would actually like, I'll give you Ode to Optophobia by Danielle Ate the Sandwich. It's pretty cute.

Nadin: Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello

It doesn't get more ethnic than Gogol Bordello. This is one Eastern European you don't want to miss.

Everyone else: Like a Record by Dead or Alive

Three words: long golden fingernails. It'll change your already warped and sicknasty view of the 80's for good.

Ok, that's all. NOW GO!
posted by Gwennifer at 11:45 PM |



2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Ransom said........
Right 'round, baby. Right 'round.
 

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Bonny said........
I would have responded to this post sooner, but I pretty much don't understand a single word of it.