October 11, 2009
So, there's a dating class offered in our ward. The accompanying resource to this class is a fun little blog for everyone to post their dating forays on...in...whatever.

Anyway, there's a personality test that's offered to anyone who wants to take it. Grandma took it and--big surprise--she showed up waaay dominant. Just kidding, that's not a given. But, really, here are her results--

How You See Yourself:
Dominant/Expressive

How Others See You:
Dominant/Amiable

Behavior At Work:
Expressive/Dominant

Ok, you get the idea. Now, here's where things get funny. Want to see my results?


How You See Yourself:
Expressive/Expressive

How Others See You:
Expressive/Expressive

Behavior At Work:
Expressive/Expressive

Yeah. Straight shots across Expressive. I'm awesome. Well, I suppose one could also be considered awesome if they're Grandma, but as this is my blog, I'm awesome today.

What pertinence this will have on my dating life is still completely up in the air. However, as I had an excellent date last night, I don't really think I need some silly test to tell me how to get the boys to like me :D

Happy Sunday!
posted by Gwennifer at 5:51 PM |



1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
How did your pasta turn out? Was that the awesome date?