October 7, 2009
Conversations with my sister :D

Things that make me unhappy:

1. Three midterms in the next seven day period
2. 50+ page reading assignments
3. Long lines at Taco Bell
4. People mutilating perfectly good words like "lackadaisical" and "jubilant"
5. Not knowing very much about Japanese theatre [and virtually nothing of Chinese dramatic arts]
6. Walking in the rain without my new wellies :[

However, it is Fall, which is pretty. Oh, alright, more things that make me happy:

1. Fall colors
2. Studying in the library until it's almost closing time
3. Pumpkin smoothies from Jamba Juice
4. Funny conversations with my mom about getting murdered while trangling around DC at midnight
5. Spending time with my brother and sister-in-law during Conference weekend
6. Babies!
7. Finishing 50+ page reading assignments
8. Edgar Allen Poe
9. International movies
10. Playing my chanter and learning new songs
11. Looking in the mirror and realizing that I look nice that day
12. Giving blood, even if it throws me for a loop
13. Ingenious Scottish detectives
14. Midnight pot roast
15. Tetris
16. Discussing my dad's wonderful lunacy with old friends
17. Roommates that make me laugh even when I feel utterly miserable
18. Bollywood movies on Friday nights
19. Running into Jeanette Sperry
20. Counting how many people I know with Swine Flu

Ok, I'm starting to get a little carried away. I'll end here by saying that daily scripture study and prayer also make me extremely happy. I know that steady communication with Heavenly Father has made life wonderful despite my staggering workload.

I'll leave you all to think about how awesome my life is. Happy Wednesday!
posted by Gwennifer at 2:13 PM |



5 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Rick Bass said........
You know what I don't like?

People who say "ekkkkcetera" instead of "et cetera."

It irks me Genny.
 

At 9:13 PM, Blogger MoonyMoMo said........
You are truly fabulous.
haha.

I'm glad running into a sperry makes you happy!!

And kinda surprised that Poe makes you happy too. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. But he tends to make me very sad.

ha. I love you.
 

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Abby said........
I'm shocked and appalled I'm not on your list--either one.

So how many people DO you know with swine flu?
 

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
You might want to delete "conversations with my sister", since apparently they cause two days of fighting to commence afterwards. :)
 

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Rachel Adventure said........
Awwww I love this....