July 26, 2009
You remember the frog from my last post? Perhaps I should have clarified something:

Finding a frog on your tennis court at Severn Valley is no rare happenstance. In fact, the club is absolutely lousy with intrusive frogs. So lousy that the other night, I unintentionally landed on one. The impact was made doubly shocking by the explosion of guts in every direction. I was traumatized--hence the lack of picture.

Anyway, we can move on from that.

This week, I'll be going to the beach. I'm not really what you'd call a "Parrot Head" or even a "Beach Person", but it's a change of scenery for a week with my mom, my sister, and her two sons. The experience could potentially be marred by my mother's persistent conjunctivitis, but we're crossing our fingers. Hopefully I'll remember to bring a camera and take pictures--of the beach, not my mother's pinkeye.

--------------------

I'm back from the beach, but I don't feel like updating about it just yet. That will be for another day [probably tomorrow].

Happy Saturday!
posted by Gwennifer at 11:05 AM |



0 Comments: