July 18, 2009
1. There's a species of bird found in Maryland called the Brown Creeper...



Seeing this at the park was pretty funny on its own [Grandma, Nadin, and Becca can attest to how funny I find bird pictures]--but it became even funnier when I kept thinking about another "brown creeper" I know...


<[Joe's-Way]3

2. I was playing tennis with my mom the other night. After her service game, she hit the balls over to my side so I could serve. One of them got away from me and rolled to the fence. I was very surprised to see the part of the fence it hit wriggle a bit. And turn brown and spotty. She had hit a rather large frog in the face with the ball.



Also a brown creeper, if I do say so myself.

So, yeah, haha!
posted by Gwennifer at 11:15 PM |



2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Shelby said........
I was so worried/excited for another sparrow in the snow incident. As it is though, I was thinking of our brown creeper the other day too, when I was discussing loud eaters w/ a friend.
 

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Abby said........
I'd call that a toad.