April 9, 2009
Here's what it's looking like...

  1. English 291: British Literary History (3)
  2. English 312: Persuasive Writing (3)
  3. English 384: American Authors--Edgar Allen Poe (3) (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  4. Religion C 351: Survey of World Religions (3)
  5. TMA 201: Dramatic Performance: Antiquity to Renaissance (3)
  6. TMA 251: Playwrighting (3)

Yes, that's 18 credits. Whether or not it would even be ethical to try working in the Writing Center is still up in the air, but I think it sounds like a good semester. I wanted to take English 320: Writing for Children and Adolescents, but that can wait. In case I hadn't informed the world, I've decided to pursue Creative Writing. I'm thinking that writing children's books would be a good outlet for all this rainbow madness I have jammed in my brain.

We'll see how this goes.

posted by Gwennifer at 1:29 PM |



1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger do.the.wave said........
Hey I've got 18 credits too! Good luck with that, thug.