October 19, 2008
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, or whatever on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Jesus Christ Superstar [As in WWJD?...seriously.]

How would you describe yourself?
Stacy's Mom [Darn right I've got it going on!]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Keep Forgetting [No wonder guys don't want to ask me out :/]

How do you feel today?
Stakeout [Like I want to stalk guys so I can remember what I like about them.]

What is your life’s purpose?
Stay Away [Again, probably another reason why males find me so repulsive.]

What is your motto?
Gump [I like it: short, sweet, and completely irrelevant.]

What do your friends think of you?
Dimelo/Do You Know? [Obviously not. If I did, more boys would date me.]

What do you think of your parents?
She's The Blade [I generally don't like to think of my parents as inanimate objects.]

What do you think about very often?
Young Hearts [Referring to the two which beat dejectedly in my chest.]

What is 2 + 2?
Sunday, Bloody Sunday [Both Bono and I spit on Math!]

What do you think of your best friend?
Spring Nicht/Don't Jump [How appropriate XD]

What do you think of the person you like?
A Strange Education [Maybe for me...wow, some of these are spooky.]

What is your life story?
Kyur 4th Ich [If by "life story" you mean awesome remix that blows my mind every day!]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sprite [Who wouldn't want to grow up to be the greatest soda of all time?]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Seventeen Forever [Hahahahaha, some of these are just too fitting.]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Time Won't Let Me Go [How depressingly ironic.]

What will they play at your funeral?
Super Sprode [HECK YEAH!]

What is your hobby/interest?
La Copa De La Vida [Well, considering my last video...]

What is your biggest fear?
Buleria [I suppose it would be ever having to dance that fast...that's kind of frightening.]

What is your biggest secret?
Welcome To Paradise [Enjoying life in a slum would definitely be something I'd keep secret.]

What do you think of your friends?
DARE [I've only bothered to keep the ones that follow the DARE code as furiously as I do.]

What will you post this as?
Break [As in, I'm taking a break from the homework that I haven't started yet...]

P.S. This weekend, Boyfriend sent Grandma his sweatshirt as a boyfriendly-gesture of sorts. Since its arrival, we've all taken turns inhaling deeply of its manly scent [much to the chagrin/creepy delight of Grandma.]
posted by Gwennifer at 11:58 AM |



1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Abby said........
You're not short.