September 25, 2008
HOORAY.

Honestly, this semester, Fridays might just be the greatest things to ever happen to me. Would you like to know why?

I ONLY HAVE ONE CLASS, AND IT'S OVER AT 11 AM.

Yeah, that gets me pretty excited. That means I can procrastinate aaaaaaaalllllllll Thursday night [I wouldn't call it "procrastination" so much as "I'm too tired to kick myself into high gear with the Eytch-Dub"], then finish all my weekend homework on Friday afternoon, since there's nothing to do anyway. SCORE.

But, yeah, so there have been some interesting happenings around these parts as of late. For one, I found out that my uncle's second cousin is the President of Pakistan. Becca is excited beyond words...well, words other than, "I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR...UNCLE...AND YOU!"

I obviously take this in stride.

I've also been offered a calling in the ward [finally], so my Heathen Status has officially been lifted. Interestingly enough, it appears as though I'll be serving as a member of the Relief Society Enrichment Committee. Considering all the Enrichment Activites I've dipped out of, it'll be funny to see what I do...or don't bring to the table.

Lastly, I directed my first scene today for my directing project! That was intense, I don't really know what to do with myself when telling people what to do. It's something that'll come with time, I imagine. But yeah, it'll be good times.

This weekend, I'm going to "Dial M for Murder", a show which Grandma has been working on extensively since the beginning of the year. I'm expecting fountains of blood. Fountains, dangit.

I dunno. My brain is kind of fried, so I didn't have too too much to report at present. We shall see later this weekend, eh?
posted by Gwennifer at 10:32 PM |



3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Abby said........
I never went to Enrichment either. So they put me on the committee, too. Then I tried to get out of it when I moved, but the put me in the RS Pres. Then in this ward they made me come back by putting me on the committee again. I tell you, they're insatiable.
 

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Bonny said........
Oh, by the way, because of the title of your last post, I've been singing that song for the last few days.
 

At 11:03 PM, Blogger do.the.wave said........
I was on the Enrichment Committee this summer! Cuh Ray zay.