September 29, 2008
Thank you, Kelly. I'm pretty much obsessed with my own personal playlist now, since it's GREAT.

Alright, so, dig this. I've been working on Mason Williams' "Classical Gas" since my sophomore year of high school. That's, what...::mental math:: five years now? Wow. Anyway, so this has been an ongoing project for a couple of years now. This morning, I wanted to chart my progress thus far. I got Mr. Williams on my playlist, let it go, then played along with it to the very best of my ability.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I can play about half of it at his pace with little trouble.

Now, if you've heard this bad boy, you'll know that it's fast. I mean, it's kind of ridiculous. Admittedly, if I'd been practicing every day, I'd have mastered it by now. But, alas, I'm a busy little bee who plays whenever she has time, so it's taking a bit longer. But, the point is, it's coming!

Boy, I should really be in bed. I have a DISGUSTING week ahead of me...
  • Monday:
    1. Spanish
    2. Student Development
    3. Directing
    4. Visiting Teaching
    5. Studying for New Testament test
    6. FHE
    7. Rehearsal for Liz's 336 project
    8. More homework
    9. Bed?
  • Tuesday:
    1. Spanish
    2. Homework
    3. New Testament
    4. Rehearsal for MY 336 project
    5. Acting
    6. Swing Club? Probably not.
    7. Rehearsal for Liz's 336 project
    8. HOME...work
    9. Bed?
  • Wednesday:
    1. Speed Reading Workshop
    2. Spanish
    3. Student Development
    4. Directing
    5. Study Group for New Testament test
    6. Creative Writing
    7. HOME...work
    8. Bed?
  • Thursday:
    1. Spanish [BOCA...yikes!]
    2. New Testament test
    3. New Testament
    4. Rehearsal for MY 336 project
    5. Acting [Monologue day! AHHH!]
    6. Volunteer meeting
    7. HOME...work
    8. Bed?
  • Friday:
    1. Spanish [Enrique Iglesias Day!]
    2. HOME!
    3. Conference Weekend in Salt Lake with John, Trina, and Melanie! WOOO!

So, yeah. I'm basically swamped. But, we’ll all have a good weekend [especially Grandma, since Boyfriend is coming to visit from Nebraska]. If anything else interesting should happen before then, I’m sure I’ll keep you posted.

Have a good week, kiddos :]

posted by Gwennifer at 12:31 AM |



3 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
Ah, the joys of a college schedule. Periodically I have dreams that I'm back in college and my life is insanely busy and I'm missing classes and tests. I had one such dream last night. Good luck with it all!
 

At 8:44 PM, Blogger do.the.wave said........
You're welcome! :)
 

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Frágil said........
There is no capoeira, I'm saddened....