October 26, 2009
Quinn Fabray is preggers! OMG!

Ok, that's not really what I'm blogging about, but I still wrote it.

[Yes, I'm awesome]

What am I blogging about? My pseudo-porcine influenza, of course!

I stayed home from all my classes today because of illness. If I'm dead in two weeks, you know why now.

In other news, Faustus is my favorite. He's a great phone conversationist and I enjoy chatting with him--especially when I've got pseudo-porcine influenza and my roommates would prefer I quarantine myself :D

"So help me, if you make me sick, I'm gonna kill you!"
--Grandma not five seconds ago

Ok, this blog post doesn't too much of a point, so I'll stop here. BUT, in the event of my brain returning to normal functioning capabilities, I'll letcha know!

OUT AND ABOUT.

:::::UPDATE:::::

I had this super intense nightmare last night. I was stuck in an NES version of The Playboy Mansion--it was super pixelized and such--and all of us in there had to win prostitution challenges like we were on a reality show. However, rather than just being sent home, the loser of these challenges was fed to zombies. Knowing that I wasn't going to win the challenge and not wanting to be fed to zombies, I went through a process of backtracking through a GameBoy version of the show and getting out through a fire escape. For anyone who knows him, Frankie Withers then magically appeared and navigated me through Towson so I could go home.

It was sick nasty.
posted by Gwennifer at 11:44 PM |



3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
Aren't you a few weeks behind on the Quinn news?

I'll say a prayer that you don't die.
 

At 9:04 AM, Blogger MoonyMoMo said........
Um..
You're awesome.

Feel better. =)
 

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Bonny said........
Wow. I don't know if I'd be admitting to dreams like that.