August 3, 2008
Well, didn't I think I was the Cool One for having a Facebook? I'll tell you what, that's where I thought all the flyest of the fly would be hangin'. But, as perusual, I was mistaken, as the entire face of the planet has migrated once again to the happy little land of Blogspot.

Now, I've had this little blog since like 2005, thinking that no one actually used this site. But, a couple of months ago, I started getting pegged with all these questions:

"Do you have a blog? Everyone who's anyone with a baby has a blog!"

"How can I know about your life if you don't have a blog? What are you, some kind of antisocial?"

"Why would I actually want to talk to you if I can just read your blog?"

I realized at this point that I needed to revive my fancy and sophisticated blog for the sole purpose of people catching up on the infinitely gratifying institution known as My Life.

Well, now that that is out of the way, I think bulleted lists are a great way to get the ball rolling with what's been what in my life since I last visited Blogspot. Without further ado:

  1. My name is Genevieve Busch. As far as a cute pseudonym like "Gwennifer" is going to get me on the Internet, I think it's alright for the general populus [sp?!] to know my name by birth. So, there it is.
  2. I've always written this way while blogging, so please keep the "You sweat Abby's writing style" comments to a minimum. The fact of the matter is, she and I are the same person. We're supposed to sound alike [even if she does have natural comedic excellence in her favor. Alas, alack, maybe I sweat her...just a smidge].
  3. I'm currently back home in [wouldn't you like to know?], working to earn money so I can return to my beloved BYU. Oh, Brigham Young, you're so full of Cougar Blue majesty.
  4. I'm majoring in Theatre Arts Studies, emphasizing in Directing. The original plan was to major in Acting, but then I learned that most actors [at least at BYU] are either extremely talented or fruitier than Toucan Sam. Not wanting to fight over the feather boas in the wings, I've decided to take a backseat in the play production process while still taking all the credit for the two hours of joy I'll bring to the masses.
  5. In order to obtain the money to pursue a career that will inevitably leave me broke beyond anything ethical, I spend a large portion of my time at the local Chipotle Mexican Grill as a cashier. At $7.75 an hour, I've found that more often than not, people try to get really sneaky with their Guac. "Oh, let me get just a little guacamole on my triple steak burrito." Do they honestly think I'm not watching? That's another $1.65, you Avocado-sniping weenies.

I think that'll do for now. In the future, look for my opinions and views on other topics of dire interests [ie. "Twilight", probiotics, cat hair, Prednazone, being cold, etc.]. I may even put some of my famous videos up so everyone can shake their heads while wondering why on Earth the musings of a 19-year old itchy person should interest them.

All the same, thanks for reading. I look forward to blogging with everyone :]

--Gwennifer

posted by Gwennifer at 9:22 PM |



4 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Ransom said........
Oh, Gwennifer. One of these days I'll be as trendy as you, with my own blag and everything.
 

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Abby said........
"Why would I actually want to talk to you if I can just read your blog?"

That pretty much sums it up for me.

And why are you talking about me in such reverenced tones? Am I famous or something?

Feather boas. HA!

I also like guacamole. And I don't mind if I get charged extra for it.

Oh, hey, hey, hey, remember to confirm the identity of the photo we discussed yesterday.
 

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Bonny said........
Most amusing, Gwennifer. I especially liked your tantalizing preview of topics to come. I'll definitely add you to my morning blog-check ritual. Love you!
 

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Abby said........
WELL?! GET CRACKIN'!!!