January 12, 2010
1. Brb, Dad's busting out the drums of war.

2. Told John today that we only have corn, not gold. The expression on his face when he found out I could speak English? Priceless.

3. Talking to a tree about my problems AGAIN. BBL.

4. Does anybody else wonder why John has an American accent when America hasn't been invented yet LOL

5. Still wondering if I should marry Kocoum. Still wondering if I should spend so much time making important life decisions based on advice given to me by rivers.

6. Tried painting with all the colors of the wind today. Got paint in my eyes and screamed like a banshee.

7. Totally stole the Medicine Man's bag--PARTAY IN MY WIGWAM TONIGHT!

8. If Meeko tries to awkwardly hook me up with John again, I'm skinning him and trading him in for a compass.

9. John Smith is sooo hot--too bad he's trying to exterminate my people.

10. Saved John's life today. Too bad my Dad followed through with his tomahawk swing. Ow.
posted by Gwennifer at 1:37 PM |



4 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Ransom said........
http://twitter.com/oldtelegram
 

At 11:03 PM, Blogger MoonyMoMo said........
hahaha this cracked me up.
 

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Abby said........
Awesome. Wondering why you're watching one of the lesser Disney movies in your spare time. At least watch a good one, for heaven's sake.
 

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Rachel Adventure said........
This is brilliant!