January 22, 2010
1. Nearly Headless Nick keeps following me around. He's becoming a real pain in the neck--GET IT!? PAIN IN THE NECK! LAUGH NOW OR I WON'T KILL VOLDEMORT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE!

2. Malfoy made fun of me again today. I'm jealous of the fact that he has such shiny blond hair. And parents.

3. Ron is pretty dumb. Sometimes I just want to tell him to eat slugs--GET IT!? EAT SLUGS! IT'S LIKE THAT ONE TIME IN OUR SECOND YEAR! LAUGH NOW OR I WON'T KILL VOLDEMORT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE!

4. I caught Cho kissing Cedric today. Now I know who the real Hogwarts Express is--and it's no scarlet steam engine on top of Platform 9 3/4.

5. Sometimes people make fun of my scar. This makes me go to the Room of Requirement to cry about my DEAD PARENTS--GOSH, THEY'RE SO DEAD! DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW THAT!?

6. In the past two years, both Sirius and Dumbledore died. That's two more for my ever increasing list of DEAD PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME CRY AT NIGHT AND JUSTIFY MY NEED TO IMPETUOUSLY FIND DANGER, THUS THREATENING MY LIFE EVEN THOUGH I'M THE CHOSEN ONE! PITY ME NOW OR I WON'T KILL VOLDEMORT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE!

7. Today, I beat a dragon in one-on-one combat. Too bad I can't beat my own self-pity enough to get Cho to go out with me.

8. I'm so emo, I'm going to cut my wrists so I can have scars to match the ones on my head--THE ONE MADE BY VOLDEMORT THE NIGHT HE KILLED MY PARENTS!

9. Dudley punched me in the face today. It made me want to punch Voldemort in the face--WHICH I WON'T DO UNLESS PEOPLE START TREATING ME LIKE THE HERO I AM! I'M SO SELF-SACRIFICING!

10. Writing in Tom Riddle's diary is like getting your soul sucked out through your mouth. Oh, wait, that's a dementor attack. So many tragic things happen to me that I can't separate one horrifying experience from the next. TELL ME HOW COOL I AM NOW OR I WON'T KILL VOLDEMORT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE!
posted by Gwennifer at 1:26 PM |



2 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Anne Katherine said........
harry you're so cool.....also this made me laugh a lot!

you should do more...so I can entertain myself as I sit in istanbul

hope the bubbles awesome!
 

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Abby said........
This made me laugh right out loud. Brilliant work. Can you tell I love lists?