June 13, 2005
Well, I have to take two more finals tomorrow, I'm not done studying, it's this close to being 1 in the morning and my brain is fried. Absolutely demolished.

There's no hope for recovery it seems.

Regardless, life has been good to me lately. For once, everything just seems to fall into place exactly how I want it. I'm perfectly happy. But...that's when you realize that it can only last so long, isn't it?

I just hope it stands for a good long while then...

I should get back to studying now...

I'm GenNy and this is my life on a webpage.
posted by Gwennifer at 10:58 PM |



2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Umbrella said........
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am hoping someone can answer my question. Or maybe, this will just have to be one of life's unanswered questions.
 

At 5:38 AM, Blogger phrainck said........
Buck up, little soldier! The next Harry Potter book is due out in mere weeks! Wooooo!